PR: ExoClick leads the way of retargeting
Barcelona, Spain – Retargeting is getting big in the mainstream advertising industry but is still pretty much non-existent in the adult space. Retargeting is an extremely powerful tool and ExoClick is proud to lead the way once more by offering this new feature to its clients Worldwide.
If you are not familiar with the concept of retargeting, it is basically the idea of targeting specifically users who have already shown some interest in your product or brand. It is generally said that about 2% of possible buyers will actually complete their purchase on the first visit. Retargeting brings back the other 98% for them to complete the purchase process.
If you want to learn more about retargeting, here is a good read.
“The conversion rates we see on these campaigns are amazing” said Benjamin Fonze, CEO of ExoClick.com, “We beta-tested the feature with different products, from webcams to men health products and we see conversion rates from 300% to 600% higher compared to standard campaigns, with very high ROI for our advertisers, it is a win-win as it allow us to generate more sales for our advertisers and increase the value of the traffic of our publishers.”
Technically, the integration is very simple, and if you are serious about media buy, it is a feature you can’t miss. Contact ExoClick today to start a retargeting campaign.