ExoClick’s exclusive 50% cashback promotion for US dating email clicks
Barcelona, Spain. May 20, 2019: ExoClick, the innovative ad company, today announced that it is now offering Email Clicks for it’s latest US dating membership partner The Dating Network. To celebrate this new partnership, ExoClick is running a 50% cashback promotion to all advertisers buying US Email Clicks across all of the ad networks dating partners.
The promotion runs from 20th-31st May 2019 and advertisers who purchase a minimum of $500 of flat deals or bids on Email Clicks from ExoClick’s US traffic traffic sources are eligible for the 50% cashback.
Available for dating offers only, Email Clicks allow advertisers to use data in order to pre-populate their registration forms or query their databases so that a different offer can be displayed in case of click saturation.
Cashbacks will be added to each advertiser’s ExoClick account during the first week of June 2019. Please note that cashback payments are capped at a maximum of $500 per account.
ExoClick’s Sales and Ad Operations Director Evangelos Zirdelis commented, “Our cashback promotion is an ideal opportunity for advertisers and affiliates to test and convert US dating site members with their own dating offers.This US traffic is high quality and targets users who have already signed up to one or more dating sites meaning advertisers will achieve a high conversion rate for their offers.”
- All advertisers buying the Email Click format targeting US email traffic are eligible.
- The promo is available on flat fee and bidding campaigns for US traffic only.
- Promotion runs from 20th-31st May 2019 (12 midnight EDT.)
- To receive the 50% cashback the minimum spend per account is $500 during the time of the promotion only.
- The 50% cash back is capped at a maximum payment of $500 per account.
- The cash back will be automatically transferred directly to each advertiser’s account no later than Monday 9th June 2019.
- The advertiser must follow ExoClick’s compliance guidelines, any breach of these guidelines will disqualify the advertiser from further participation in this promotion. Our Advertiser Guidelines can be found here.
- A tutorial on how to use the Email Click ad format is here.
For further press information contact