New feature: Multi-Format Ad Statistics for Publishers
Publishers can now track the performance of their Multi-Format Ad Zones, as well as the individual Banner and Native zones that are used in them with our Multi-Format Ad Statistics. Data can be viewed in both the Statistics tab and the Dashboard:
- In the Statistics tab data is displayed for Multi-Format Ad Zones in two reports in the Sites & Zones tab: Ad Zones and Multi-Format Zone Details (New)
- In the Dashboard tab, there is now a Multi-Format Zone Details dimension available.
Note: In order to see these changes, the publisher will need to have set up at least one Multi-Format ad zone in the Admin Panel.
The Ad Zones report shows data for all your ad zones, and now includes Multi-Format zones:
- In the Graph Data at the top, you will see a pie chart for all ad zones, including Multi-Format ones.
- In the Table Data you will also see data for all ad zones:
- In the Multi-Format column (second from the left), you will see ‘YES’ in blue to indicate that it is a Multi-Format ad zone.
- Clicking on a Multi-Format ad zone in the table data will take you to the Multi-Format Zone Details report for that Multi-Format ad zone, showing all the individual ad zones contained in it.
If you filter this report by Zone Type and select a zone type that is used in Multi-Format ad zones (e.g. banner & native), you will see data for normal banners/native and banners/native used as part of Multi-Format Ad Zones.
The Multi-Format Zone Details Report shows data for Multi-Format ad zones and the individual ad zones that are used in them.
- In the Graph Data at the top, you will see a pie chart for each of your Multi-Format ad zones, broken down by the metric you choose from the drop-down underneath it (e.g. Revenue).
- In the Table Data below, you will see data for any Multi-Format ad zone marked with MF, and the individual ad zones used in each one.
- If you filter this report by Zone Type and select a zone type used in Multi-Format ad zones (e.g. banner or native), you will see data for banners used as part of Multi-Format Ad Zones. Beside each banner zone, you will see which Multi-Format ad zone they are used in.
For Publishers, there is now a Multi-Format Zone Details dimension available when creating charts/tables with the Dashboard.
When editing a widget on the dashboard and selecting any chart or table, in the Dimensions drop-down, under Sites, the Multi-Format Zone Details are displayed.
If choosing this dimension, it is possible to break down the data by Multi-Format Ad Zones. For example, to create a pie chart showing revenue for Multi-Format Ad Zones on the Publisher’s sites.