New feature: Targeting or blocking zones across whole sites
We have added a new feature in Step 5 that allows advertisers to block or target zones across a whole site with just a couple of clicks, to improve workflow.
Here’s how it works:
To target or block zones and sites in the list, first use the Target Mode drop-down to select whether to Target or Block zones and sites. Once you select a Target Mode other than All, a list of zones will appear in the bottom half of the screen:
To Target or Block zones and sites, click on the drop-down arrow beside the target/block icon in the left column (this icon will change depending on whether you’ve selected Target or Block in the Target Mode drop-down).
Blocking zones and sites
If you select Block in the Target Mode drop-down, you can then choose to:
- Block this zone: Block only this zone.
- Block all zones for this site: Block all the zones on the site that this zone is on. The number of zones that this will block shows on the right.
Targeting zones and sites
Similarly, if you select Target in the Target Mode drop-down, you can then choose to:
- Target this zone: Target only this zone.
- Target all zones for this site: Target all the zones on the site that this zone is on. The number of zones that this will target shows on the right.
- Once you’ve targeted/blocked a single zone, when you click on the arrow again, you will be able to choose whether to reverse the targeting or blocking for it, or target/block all zones on that site.
In the Status column on the left side of the list, you will see whether each zone is Targeted or Blocked according to your settings. If the whole site is targeted/blocked, you will see Site Targeted/Site Blocked in this column.