Digital Millennium Copyright (DMCA) Policy
We take Copyright Infringement seriouslyExoClick respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect that all of our clients do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, ExoClick’s dedicated team will respond rapidly to claims of copyright infringement committed using the ExoClick service and/or any ExoClick website if such claims are reported to ExoClick's Designated Copyright Agent, in this case the ExoClick Compliance Team. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, ExoClick will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content. ExoClick asks all its publishers to have a clear DMCA policy on their website with a working contact form or contact email address where you can submit DMCA challenges to them legally negating the need for ExoClick to be involved as a mediator. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by a third party who has uploaded materials as marketing material, or features on a publishers website, please provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material is located and all relevant links;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorised by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorised to act on the owners behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.