Data Protection Informative Clause for Candidates
In compliance with the current regulation regarding personal data protection, the Company informs you of the following:
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We inform you that the companies that are part of EXOGROUP (from now on, “EXOGROUP”), with address at C/ Marina, 16-18, 08005, Barcelona, Spain, are the Data Controllers of your personal data for the purposes described here.
The companies that are part of EXOGROUP are listed on the website https://www.exogroup.com.
You may contact EXOGROUP at the address previously indicated or via the following email address email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS, HOW WE OBTAINED IT AND WHAT WE PROCESS IT FOR
The personal data we will process will be that included in your CV and that you have provided to EXOGROUP in order to consider your application for present or future vacancies within in our organization.
WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data is legitimated by the need to process it in order to implement at your request pre-contractual measures between yourself and EXOGROUP.
EXOGROUP does not adopt decisions that may affect you based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. All decision-making processes related to the purposes described above are carried out with human intervention.
WHEN AND WHY WE MAY TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data may be transferred to the following addressees for these reasons:
- Public Administrations: for compliance with legal obligations to which EXOGROUP is subject based on its activity.
- Accounting audit firms: to comply with the legal obligations of auditing accounts to which EXOGROUP is subject due to its activity.
- Law Enforcement: when our organization is required to provide information in compliance with a legal obligation.
- Providers who require access to your personal data in order to provide the services that EXOGROUP has hired from them, and with whom EXOGROUP has subscribed confidentiality and data processing agreements that are necessary and mandatory by the privacy protection regulation.
- And any other transfer to which EXOGROUP is required by current legislation.
You will be duly informed if EXOGROUP transfers personal data to other addressees in the future.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
EXOGROUP has hired technology service providers located in countries that do not have a data protection regulation equivalent to the European (“Third Countries”). These service providers have signed the confidentiality and data processing agreements required by the regulation, which apply the warranties and safeguards needed to preserve your privacy.
For further information regarding warranties to your privacy, you may contact EXOGROUP at the electronic or postal addresses previously indicated.
HOW LONG WE WILL STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your personal data for a maximum of two years, for consideration in future recruitment processes, as long as you do not state otherwise, exercise your cancellation rights, or become a part of our staff.
Once said legal terms are met, your data will be eliminated or, alternatively, anonymized.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
We inform you that you have a right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data, request their erasure when they are no longer necessary, oppose or limit the processing or request the portability of the data, through the postal and electronic addresses indicated.
Furthermore, if you consider the processing of your personal data violates the regulation or your rights to privacy, you may file a complaint:
- To EXOGROUP, through the electronic and postal addresses indicated.
- To the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) or the applicable Data Protection Authority, through its electronic or postal addresses.”