ExoClick and Voluum roll out a range of tools for campaign integration
29 April 2020, Barcelona. ExoClick, the innovative ad company, today announced that the company has partnered with the industry standard tracking platform Voluum. The partnership allows Voluum clients to integrate their ExoClick campaigns and control certain parameters directly from their Voluum accounts.
The following features are now available for integration:
- Automatic synchronization of cost information on keyword, placements or campaign levels
- Create in-depth reports 30+data points
- Pause or resume campaigns
- Bid control on all levels by using Voluum AI to help increase conversions
- Set personalized alerts in order to take instant action to sudden changes in campaign performance
Voluum’s Head of Partnerships Artur Kaczmarczyk commented, “This integration enables Voluum to periodically ping ExoClick, pairing our excellent tracking platform with campaigns running on ExoClick’s global network. Voluum users can take full advantage of being able to control a range of features from within their Voluum dashboard.”
Evangelos Zirdelis, ExoClick’s Sales and Ad Operations Director added, “Now advertisers have a sophisticated tracking add on when they integrate their ExoClick and Voluum accounts, allowing even deeper opportunities to track and control their campaigns in order to boost their ROI.”
Visit Voluum and ExoClick’s Partnership page for more information.