How to fund my account
How do I check how much funding I have left?
In your Administration Panel. Click on “Dashboard”.You will see a complete overview of the current status of your account in numbers
Do you invoice?
Your invoice is automatically created in your Administration Panel as soon as your funds are received. To download your invoice, make sure you are under the Advertiser tab then click on “Payments” and click on “Invoice” to open/download it.
What is the minimum funding permitted?
200 EUR/USD. We believe it is in everyone’s best interest since lower budgets do not bring enough valuable data (CTR, impressions, clicks, sales) to take objective decisions and turn campaigns into profitability.
What are the available payment options?
Please note that we work on a prepayment account funding system. All the methods we offer you to fund your account, can be found on your dashboard under the “Payments” tab, you will also find our bank information there. Simply then click on the icon relevant to your preferred payment method.
- Wire transfer from 500 EUR/USD. On clicking the Wire transfer icon ensure you fill in all the details correctly so we can match it to the transfer when it arrives to us (normally within 5 working days)
- Paypal (Subject to eligibility) Direct from your PayPal account or using your credit card from 200 EUR/USD – Note the default funding limit is 3000 EUR/USD within a 30 day period
- Paxum from 200 EUR/USD – no funding restrictions
- WebMoney from 200 EUR/USD – no funding restrictions
In order to comply with EU regulations, ExoClick applies VAT as follows:
- A 21% VAT is always applied to both individual and companies in Spain, with or without valid VAT number.
- Companies from EU countries that provide a verified VAT number are exempt of any VAT. (Contact Customer Services to verify it before sending funds)
- Individuals or companies from EU countries that can’t provide a valid VAT number are subject to 21% VAT.
- Finally, companies or individuals outside EU countries are not subject to VAT.
To check if your VAT number is in the correct format, you can check it first through the VIES system.
Why are there PayPal Limits?
The PayPal limit exists because PayPal doesn’t offer guaranteed payments. As a company, we need to ensure that the payments we receive are secured against potential fraud. This is why we ask our advertisers to use Wire Transfers, Paxum or WebMoney. Furthermore, these other options allow you to send larger amounts that can cover your funding needs and avoid campaign interruptions.
Paypal payments (where applicable) are limited to 3000 USD/EUR in a period of 30 days, and should be used as a backup solution.