ExoClick is phasing out PayPal
ExoClick will stop supporting PayPal as a payment method on 15th of March 2022 for both Advertisers and Publishers. We recommend that you transition to an alternative payment method as soon as possible.
ExoClick offers several payment methods :
Publisher Payment Methods
- Paxum (Minimum 20 EUR/USD)
- Cryptocurrency (Minimum 20 EUR/USD)
- WebMoney (Minimum 200 EUR/USD)
- Wire Transfer (Minimum 200 EUR/USD)
More information here
Advertiser Payment Methods
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
- Cryptocurrency (not currently available, but coming soon)
Credit Card funding has some nice added features for advertisers to use :
- Auto Recharge: This feature allows you to automatically fund your balance by the chosen amount when it falls below a set minimum. Always keep your campaigns running without the need to constantly return to the Admin Panel to deposit funds!
- Saved Cards: You can save credit/debit cards information that will make funding of the account quick and easy.
Minimum for all payment methods is 200 EUR/USD, ExoClick does not apply any fees on advertiser payments. Funds are added instantly with all payment methods except Wire Transfer, which might take up to 5 days to clear.
More information here.
We want to hear from you!
We are currently investigating other payment methods and we value your feedback, please take a minute to fill out our survey.
Do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or a Client Care Specialist if you have any further questions regarding payment methods.