We are looking for a GNU/Linux and Windows candidate, in order to work as a System Administrator, responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting the company’s server, network and office infrastructure.
The role involves mostly working with the application developers to provide maximum performance and availability across all servers, services and networks on GNU/Linux servers, as well as managing the office Windows internal network.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining the server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Managing web, database and related servers.
- Monitoring server and network usage.
- Ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient use of resources.
- Planning and implementing future deployments.
- 24/7 availability for critical infrastructure situations.
- Medium to advanced GNU/Linux experience, ideally with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS.
- Medium to advanced knowledge of web servers with dynamic content, ideally Nginx and PHP.
- Minimal to medium MySQL administration experience.
- Configuration management notions (preferably with Puppet).
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Windows experience.
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of over 23 nationalities, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
We offer the opportunity for permanent training, for personal development, ambitious career growth and competitive salary.
We offer some great benefits including free organic fruit for brain power, free coffee for an energy boost, local restaurant discounts for lunches and gym discounts for keeping fit and active!
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain's biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As an Advertiser Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of medium-to-large sized global advertisers as well as the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns using ExoClick's proprietary technology and network solutions. You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their ROI objectives, and will be required to generate statistical and financial reports for your clients and Management. You will report directly to the Head of Advertising.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns successfully.
- Extremely organized and rigorous.
- Proactive, with strong communication skills.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- We will value any previous experience as a media buyer, advertiser, affiliate or traffic manager.
Daily tasks include
- Creation, monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Clients follow up by phone and email.
- Websites classification and network optimizations.
- Negotiation of monthly agreements and pricing.
- Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
- Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.
- Be willing to prospect and qualify new leads for your own portfolio.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with your clients through strategic thinking and assist them with reaching their ROI objectives.
- Daily and weekly monitoring, analysis and optimization of their advertising campaigns. You must have the ability to identify areas of improvement and act on them fast.
- Interpret statistical data and campaign reports effectively.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly revenue goals generated from your global portfolio.
- Participate and communicate actively with other team members within the sales division (Publishing, Performance, CS) to aid knowledge and best practice sharing.