We are looking for a GNU/Linux and Windows candidate, in order to work as a System Administrator, responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting the company’s server, network and office infrastructure.
The role involves mostly working with the application developers to provide maximum performance and availability across all servers, services and networks on GNU/Linux servers, as well as managing the office Windows internal network.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining the server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Managing web, database and related servers.
- Monitoring server and network usage.
- Ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient use of resources.
- Planning and implementing future deployments.
- 24/7 availability for critical infrastructure situations.
- Medium to advanced GNU/Linux experience, ideally with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS.
- Medium to advanced knowledge of web servers with dynamic content, ideally Nginx and PHP.
- Minimal to medium MySQL administration experience.
- Configuration management notions (preferably with Puppet).
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Windows experience.
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of over 23 nationalities, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
We offer the opportunity for permanent training, for personal development, ambitious career growth and competitive salary.
We offer some great benefits including free organic fruit for brain power, free coffee for an energy boost, local restaurant discounts for lunches and gym discounts for keeping fit and active!
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!