You will be part of a fast growing innovative project in the mobile landscape, one of the fastest evolving and most exciting sectors of the online industry.
As SEM Specialist you will develop marketing campaigns around keywords that will drive traffic to our mobile products. You will have to create strategies with prominent search engines, develop and test new keywords, manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns through Google AdWords and Facebook Ads platforms, analyze click-through rate and conduct research.
You are interested in online, mobile and new media. You are a pro-active person with strong communication skills, analytically minded and good with statistics.
- Create, launch and optimize Pay-Per-Click campaigns for mainstream mobile products.
- Analyse search trends, and help the production team fine tune the products accordingly.
- Analyze keywords, research and recommend new ones where applicable.
- Manage and maintain keywords list, including keywords rankings.
- Be able to set up ad support analytics and conversion tracking.
- Be able to dissect existing campaigns that are not working and make necessary changes to get results.
- Compile and organize website traffic data using tracking tools.
- Identify key insights and generate regular reports to the team.
- Monitor daily results and improve KPIs performance.
- Report back to management and team members on results and issues.
- Help to improve the product by providing feedback to the development team.
- Ensure that the campaigns suit perfectly the needs of the products promoted.
- Monitor the competition activities in terms of keywords ranking.
- 1-2 years experience in the online advertising industry.
- Strong hands-on management of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Experience or knowledge in mobile advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manipulate large volume of data.
- Deep understanding of online marketing KPIs.
- Knowledge of the different ad models (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc)
- Fluent English, written and spoken (other languages are a plus).
- Very advanced use of Excel, formulas, macros, etc.
- Ability to make decisions with little or no guidance when required
- Google Adwords Certification is a plus.
- Experience with other major ad networks is a plus.
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
We offer the opportunity for permanent training, for personal development, ambitious career growth and competitive salary.
We offer some great benefits including free organic fruit for brain power, free coffee for an energy boost, local restaurant discounts for lunches and gym discounts for keeping fit and active!
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!