As an HR Recruiter you are responsible for managing the full-cycle of recruiting activities and the building of candidate relationships. You will coordinate the arrival of new employees and make sure that all paperwork and procedures are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
You will work effectively with candidates and company Managers and Directors and be able to handle several different recruitment processes at the same time. You should have an excellent understanding of profiles within our sector and be responsible for sourcing the best talent.
– Full recruitment cycle management for the company and its subsidiaries.
– Create job postings and manage the different sourcing platforms (Careers page, Linkedin, TalentClue, etc.)
– Coordinate interview processes, including phone screening, first interviews with HR, interviews with hiring Managers and reference checks.
– Cultivate strong relationships and provide regular support and follow up with line Managers and Directors.
– Management of new-hires and the onboarding processes.
– Participation at job fairs.
– Assist in other HR projects if needed.
– Work on the implementation of new HR processes.
– Leverage online recruiting resources, recent market developments, social media and other business resources.
– Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques within the marketplace.
– University Degree in Labour Relations, Business, Psychology or similar, a Master will be a plus.
– At least one years experience in recruitment, in fast-paced environments, in the start up or online industry.
– Experienced in working with Applicant Tracking Systems.
– Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
– Hard worker, hands-on, team player and results oriented.
– Able to handle confidential information.
– Fluent in English and Spanish (other languages are a plus).
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
ExoClick is ranked at number 11 in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Spain in the category of companies with between 20-49 employees (PYMES), check out our company benefits video: https://vimeo.com/127707645
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
12 of our company benefits: Day off on your birthday – Private health insurance – Flexitime – Flexible compensation plan: Transport ticket, Meal voucher and Childcare voucher – Free English & Spanish language classes – Free daily organic fruit – Free Friday team breakfast – Games room – Team building days out – Local restaurant discounts – 50% gym discount (Claror Group of fitness centers) – Attractive employee referral program bonus.
Barcelona Office, Spain
This is a bridging role between Business Intelligence and the Sales Department with the objective of improving performance and revenues by delivering reports, identifying trends and optimizing our IP range database.
Together with BI Director and Data Analyst you will develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports along with further reporting on specific ad hoc projects. Additionally, based on detailed analysis of the advertising campaigns running on the network, you will collaborate with the Sales and Business Development teams to identify potential partnerships for critical segments of our network. Lastly, together with the Business Intelligence Director you will work on optimizing our IP range database with data that is acquired both internally and externally.
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain's biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
As Performance Advertising Manager you will work with global, performance-based online advertisers across a wide variety of verticals within the adult entertainment industry. You will actively create, monitor and optimize campaigns for a portfolio of clients (both assigned and newly qualified leads) with a particular focus on effective inventory monetization, delivering a first class service and sharing best practices within the various internal departments. Your daily tasks will also involve data analysis, preparing strategic client reports, proposals and contracts. You will report to the Head of Performance and Senior Management on a monthly basis.