As Performance Advertising Manager you will work with global, performance-based online advertisers across a wide variety of verticals within the mainstream entertainment industry. You will actively create, monitor and optimize campaigns for a portfolio of clients (both assigned and newly qualified leads) with a particular focus on effective inventory monetization, delivering a first class service and sharing best practices within the various internal departments. Your daily tasks will also involve data analysis, preparing strategic client reports, proposals and contracts. You will report to your Team Leader and Senior Management on a bi-weekly basis.
You have a solid working knowledge of the digital performance and affiliate marketing ecosystems, and understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers.
- Very detail-oriented with a meticulous approach and able to manage multiple campaigns successfully.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Money conscious with an innovative approach and ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Pro-active, a strong communicator and confident with pitching new opportunities to external clients.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistical interpretation.
- Problem solving attitude.
- We will value any experience as media buyer, advertiser or traffic manager.
- Daily spend/revenue monitoring, campaign creation and optimization. You will utilise internal tools, systems and processes to keep a daily track of client development and expansion.
- Effective client relationship management, dealing with internal/external conflicts and collate best practise examples of reporting, client feedback and case studies.
- Proven technical capabilities and understanding, including basic skills in the editing of landing pages (HTML) and creative optimization.
- Close interaction with Team Leader, Business Intelligence and Business Development teams in order to interpret market insights, client data, and be able to react quickly and implement this back into the business.
- Effective management of your clients on performance versus target and company growth strategies.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in the online advertising industry.
- Experience in Mobile and Desktop media buying and inventory monetization.
- Experience in managing campaigns directly for product owners or affiliate networks.
- Strong analytical proficiency, especially with Excel or Google spreadsheets.
- Perfect knowledge of the different performance-based pricing models (CPA, CPL, CPA, CPM, CPC, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken (German, French, Spanish or other languages will be highly valued).
- Strong Proficiency with web applications (browsers, IM, software).
- Friendly, international environment
- Competitive salary + incentive package
- Continued training programs
- Opportunity for self-improvement and growth
Barcelona office, Spain
This is a bridging role between Business Intelligence and the Sales Department with the objective of improving performance and revenues by delivering reports, identifying trends and optimizing our IP range database.
Together with BI Director and Data Analyst you will develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports along with further reporting on specific ad hoc projects. Additionally, based on detailed analysis of the advertising campaigns running on the network, you will collaborate with the Sales and Business Development teams to identify potential partnerships for critical segments of our network. Lastly, together with the Business Intelligence Director you will work on optimizing our IP range database with data that is acquired both internally and externally.
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain's biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
As Performance Advertising Manager you will work with global, performance-based online advertisers across a wide variety of verticals within the adult entertainment industry. You will actively create, monitor and optimize campaigns for a portfolio of clients (both assigned and newly qualified leads) with a particular focus on effective inventory monetization, delivering a first class service and sharing best practices within the various internal departments. Your daily tasks will also involve data analysis, preparing strategic client reports, proposals and contracts. You will report to the Head of Performance and Senior Management on a monthly basis.