As Performance Advertising Manager you will work with global, performance-based online advertisers across a wide variety of verticals within the mainstream entertainment industry. You will actively create, monitor and optimize campaigns for a portfolio of clients (both assigned and newly qualified leads) with a particular focus on effective inventory monetization, delivering a first class service and sharing best practices within the various internal departments. Your daily tasks will also involve data analysis, preparing strategic client reports, proposals and contracts. You will report to your Team Leader and Senior Management on a bi-weekly basis.
You have a solid working knowledge of the digital performance and affiliate marketing ecosystems, and understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers.
- Very detail-oriented with a meticulous approach and able to manage multiple campaigns successfully.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Money conscious with an innovative approach and ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Pro-active, a strong communicator and confident with pitching new opportunities to external clients.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistical interpretation.
- Problem solving attitude.
- We will value any experience as media buyer, advertiser or traffic manager.
- Daily spend/revenue monitoring, campaign creation and optimization. You will utilise internal tools, systems and processes to keep a daily track of client development and expansion.
- Effective client relationship management, dealing with internal/external conflicts and collate best practise examples of reporting, client feedback and case studies.
- Proven technical capabilities and understanding, including basic skills in the editing of landing pages (HTML) and creative optimization.
- Close interaction with Team Leader, Business Intelligence and Business Development teams in order to interpret market insights, client data, and be able to react quickly and implement this back into the business.
- Effective management of your clients on performance versus target and company growth strategies.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in the online advertising industry.
- Experience in Mobile and Desktop media buying and inventory monetization.
- Experience in managing campaigns directly for product owners or affiliate networks.
- Strong analytical proficiency, especially with Excel or Google spreadsheets.
- Perfect knowledge of the different performance-based pricing models (CPA, CPL, CPA, CPM, CPC, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken (German, French, Spanish or other languages will be highly valued).
- Strong Proficiency with web applications (browsers, IM, software).
- Friendly, international environment
- Competitive salary + incentive package
- Continued training programs
- Opportunity for self-improvement and growth
Barcelona office, Spain
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will have targets to meet in generating additional client revenues through sharing product knowledge and upselling.
The Client Care team works 24/7 providing assistance to all our client around the globe, through Emails and Live Chat, in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Currently we have 2 open positions in this team: one for the afternoon shift and the other one for the night shift.
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain's biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As RTB Account Manager, your role will be to manage programmatic (RTB) accounts within the company, both from the demand and supply side.
You develop programmatic business by signing up new programmatic partners, attending trade shows and managing daily account management tasks. You define and maintain appropriate guidelines for SSP and DSP partners to get a seat at our exchange. You monitor fraud on that side of the business and keep the network clean. You monitor specific KPI's and exclude low value or low quality partners.