You will be part of a fast paced and innovative project in the mobile landscape, one of the fastest evolving and most exciting sectors of the online industry.
As Media Buyer Specialist, you will identify sources of traffic, negotiate, purchase and monitor advertising budgets in order to reach traffic acquisition targets for the project.
You are a problem solver who is analytically minded, you are able to work well under pressure and deliver the right results.
You are a passionate about ad tech and how technology shapes the online advertising industry and the wider digital eco-system. You always look for ways in which this can work for the benefit our clients.
- Investigate and uncover new traffic sources
- Negotiate advertisement/traffic acquisition deals (CPM, CPC, CPA) on an ad-hoc basis ensuring profitability of each campaign.
- Follow-up with existing partners and providers.
- Manage campaigns and report back to management on results and issues.
- Manage partner payments and accounting.
- Develop media plans and create accurate traffic instructions for creative and production teams.
- Monitor the competition activities in terms of traffic acquisition.
- Help to improve the product by providing feedback to the development team.
- 2-3 years of experience purchasing large volumes of worldwide traffic.
- Experience working with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and hands on experience using Excel or Spreadsheets.
- Fluent English, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of Smartadserver and/or Appnexus tools
- Proven expertise with the DoubleClick digital marketing platform.
- Expert on cross channel advertising including programmatic buying, rich media, search, social and attribution.
- Good knowledge of different tracking techniques.
- Perfect understanding of the different ad models (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of the technology that drives the online advertising industry, awareness of all major tech providers, agencies and networks, as well as the online media buying and selling processes including programmatic.
- Experience in mobile advertising is a plus.
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
We offer the opportunity for training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a competitive salary.
We offer some great benefits including free organic fruit for brain power, discounted coffee for an energy boost, local restaurant discounts for lunches and gym discounts for keeping fit and active!
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!