You will be part of a fast paced and innovative project in the mobile landscape, one of the fastest evolving and most exciting sectors of the online industry.
As Media Buyer Specialist, you will identify sources of traffic, negotiate, purchase and monitor advertising budgets in order to reach traffic acquisition targets for the project.
You are a problem solver who is analytically minded, you are able to work well under pressure and deliver the right results.
You are a passionate about ad tech and how technology shapes the online advertising industry and the wider digital eco-system. You always look for ways in which this can work for the benefit our clients.
- Investigate and uncover new traffic sources
- Negotiate advertisement/traffic acquisition deals (CPM, CPC, CPA) on an ad-hoc basis ensuring profitability of each campaign.
- Follow-up with existing partners and providers.
- Manage campaigns and report back to management on results and issues.
- Manage partner payments and accounting.
- Develop media plans and create accurate traffic instructions for creative and production teams.
- Monitor the competition activities in terms of traffic acquisition.
- Help to improve the product by providing feedback to the development team.
- 2-3 years of experience purchasing large volumes of worldwide traffic.
- Experience working with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and hands on experience using Excel or Spreadsheets.
- Fluent English, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of Smartadserver and/or Appnexus tools
- Proven expertise with the DoubleClick digital marketing platform.
- Expert on cross channel advertising including programmatic buying, rich media, search, social and attribution.
- Good knowledge of different tracking techniques.
- Perfect understanding of the different ad models (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of the technology that drives the online advertising industry, awareness of all major tech providers, agencies and networks, as well as the online media buying and selling processes including programmatic.
- Experience in mobile advertising is a plus.
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
We offer the opportunity for training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a competitive salary.
We offer some great benefits including free organic fruit for brain power, discounted coffee for an energy boost, local restaurant discounts for lunches and gym discounts for keeping fit and active!
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
ExoClick is the 4th largest ad network in the world, and we are looking for a talented and highly skilled Frontend Engineer.
You'll join our team in Barcelona and play a key role in an innovative and ambitious project. Based on React and Redux for the frontend and relying on a Go and Node backend architecture, our product promises to give you many fulfilling and rewarding challenges.
As Accountant and as part of the Finance department you will be in charge of administrative and accounting tasks, working with different processes.
This position is open with a temporary contract so as to cover a maternity leave in the team.
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As an Advertiser Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of medium-to-large sized global advertisers as well as the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns using ExoClick's proprietary technology and network solutions. You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their ROI objectives, and will be required to generate statistical and financial reports for your clients and Management. You will report directly to the Head of Advertising.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns successfully.
- Extremely organized and rigorous.
- Proactive, with strong communication skills.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- We will value any previous experience as a media buyer, advertiser, affiliate or traffic manager.
Daily tasks include
- Creation, monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Clients follow up by phone and email.
- Websites classification and network optimizations.
- Negotiation of monthly agreements and pricing.
- Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
- Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.
- Be willing to prospect and qualify new leads for your own portfolio.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with your clients through strategic thinking and assist them with reaching their ROI objectives.
- Daily and weekly monitoring, analysis and optimization of their advertising campaigns. You must have the ability to identify areas of improvement and act on them fast.
- Interpret statistical data and campaign reports effectively.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly revenue goals generated from your global portfolio.
- Participate and communicate actively with other team members within the sales division (Publishing, Performance, CS) to aid knowledge and best practice sharing.