Under the Marketing Director’s supervision, and in collaboration with all other of the company’s departments, the internship will consist of an integration into the marketing department. The intern will develop various investigation, analysis and documentation tasks. The candidate should be comfortable working with adult content. Passion to learn new things and succeed in a dynamic environment is a must.
The right candidate will be especially interested in online, mobile and new media. We are in search of a motivated and responsible person to incorporate in an international and fast paced environment.
Under the Marketing Director’s supervision, and in collaboration with all other of the company’s departments, the internship will consist of an integration into the marketing department. The intern will develop various investigation, analysis and documentation tasks.
Task examples :
– Creation of internal and external marketing, commercial and strategic documentation
– Market analysis in the company’s operational fields
– New market analysis
– Weekly analytical reporting
– Involvement in the conception and in the localisation of new products
– Preparation of international trade shows the company will participate in
We are in search of a motivated and responsible person to incorporate in an international and fast paced environment.
Languages: High level of English is a must, any other language will be considered as a plus.
Duration: 5 months minimum
Retribution: To be defined.
Internship to be fulfilled in the company’s Barcelona offices (Torre Mapfre)
What we offer
We offer a position in an young, dynamic and international team made up of over 23 nationalities, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!
The company employs 35 people between their Dublin, Barcelona and Valencia offices and operates in over 20 countries.
Barcelona office, Spain
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
ExoClick is the 4th largest ad network in the world, and we are looking for a talented and highly skilled Frontend Engineer.
You'll join our team in Barcelona and play a key role in an innovative and ambitious project. Based on React and Redux for the frontend and relying on a Go and Node backend architecture, our product promises to give you many fulfilling and rewarding challenges.
As Accountant and as part of the Finance department you will be in charge of administrative and accounting tasks, working with different processes.
This position is open with a temporary contract so as to cover a maternity leave in the team.
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As an Advertiser Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of medium-to-large sized global advertisers as well as the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns using ExoClick's proprietary technology and network solutions. You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their ROI objectives, and will be required to generate statistical and financial reports for your clients and Management. You will report directly to the Head of Advertising.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns successfully.
- Extremely organized and rigorous.
- Proactive, with strong communication skills.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- We will value any previous experience as a media buyer, advertiser, affiliate or traffic manager.
Daily tasks include
- Creation, monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Clients follow up by phone and email.
- Websites classification and network optimizations.
- Negotiation of monthly agreements and pricing.
- Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
- Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.
- Be willing to prospect and qualify new leads for your own portfolio.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with your clients through strategic thinking and assist them with reaching their ROI objectives.
- Daily and weekly monitoring, analysis and optimization of their advertising campaigns. You must have the ability to identify areas of improvement and act on them fast.
- Interpret statistical data and campaign reports effectively.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly revenue goals generated from your global portfolio.
- Participate and communicate actively with other team members within the sales division (Publishing, Performance, CS) to aid knowledge and best practice sharing.