Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the mobile advertising sphere?
The position of full-stack developer involves putting your skills to the test in developing a high performance, high-availability system with excellent usability. You will be part of the development at every step of the process: analysis, innovation, programming, testing, releasing, monitoring and if necessary redesigning and refactoring.
You will join a dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future!
You are a talented developer, who is solutions-oriented and highly organized.
You are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a demanding, passionate and talented team.
- You studied programming / computer science for 3+ years
- Highly motivated to solve problems even if it takes days, you never give up and find a way
- You have worked on several online projects in the past and can show references
- You know what Agile methodology is about (Scrum / Kanban)
- GIT is your favorite DVCS
- Good knowledge of Nginx
- Comfortable working in Linux/UNIX environment
- You have been working with PHP (OOP) and MYSQL for more than 3 years
- You are familiar with PHP Frameworks such as Symfony2, Silex, etc..
- Fluent English
- Experience with high traffic web applications
- You are aware of TDD, BDD, Continuous integration (eg. Jenkins)
- Mongodb, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Sysadmin skills in UNIX systems
- Ruby, Python
- Additional languages is a plus
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront. We also have offices in Dublin and Puerto de Sagunto (Valencia).
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
12 of our company benefits: Day off on your birthday – Private health insurance – Flexitime – Flexible compensation plan: Transport ticket, Meal voucher and Childcare voucher – Free English & Spanish language classes – Free daily organic fruit – Free Friday team breakfast – Games room – Team building days out – Local restaurant discounts – 50% gym discount (Claror Group of fitness centers) – Attractive employee referral program bonus.
Barcelona office, Spain