Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain’s biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
As this is a new project you will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future – for a more secure user experience!
You are a talented developer, who is solutions-oriented and highly organized.
You are an excellent project planner who delivers on deadlines.
You are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a demanding, passionate and talented team.
- You have experience in ReactJS or other similar modern frameworks.
- You have experience with modular CSS architecture
- You are used to work following TDD or BDD (Mocha, Shai …)
- GIT is your favorite DVCS
- You know what Agile methodology is about (Scrum / Kanban)
- Highly motivated to solve problems even if it takes days, you never give up and find a way
- Comfortable working in Linux/OSX environment
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Fluent English
- Phantomjs or other headless browsers
- immutability and functional programming
- Experience using NodeJs
- Interest for service workers and push API
- RabbitMQ, Redis
- Additional languages is a plus
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
ExoClick is ranked at number 11 in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Spain in the category of companies with between 20-49 employees (PYMES), check out our company benefits video: https://vimeo.com/127707645
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
12 of our company benefits: Day off on your birthday – Private health insurance – Flexitime – Flexible compensation plan: Transport ticket, Meal voucher and Childcare voucher – Free English & Spanish language classes – Free daily organic fruit – Free Friday team breakfast – Games room – Team building days out – Local restaurant discounts – 50% gym discount (Claror Group of fitness centers) – Attractive employee referral program bonus.
Barcelona Office, Spain
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
ExoClick is the 4th largest ad network in the world, and we are looking for a talented and highly skilled Frontend Engineer.
You'll join our team in Barcelona and play a key role in an innovative and ambitious project. Based on React and Redux for the frontend and relying on a Go and Node backend architecture, our product promises to give you many fulfilling and rewarding challenges.
As Accountant and as part of the Finance department you will be in charge of administrative and accounting tasks, working with different processes.
This position is open with a temporary contract so as to cover a maternity leave in the team.
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As an Advertiser Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of medium-to-large sized global advertisers as well as the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns using ExoClick's proprietary technology and network solutions. You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their ROI objectives, and will be required to generate statistical and financial reports for your clients and Management. You will report directly to the Head of Advertising.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns successfully.
- Extremely organized and rigorous.
- Proactive, with strong communication skills.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- We will value any previous experience as a media buyer, advertiser, affiliate or traffic manager.
Daily tasks include
- Creation, monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Clients follow up by phone and email.
- Websites classification and network optimizations.
- Negotiation of monthly agreements and pricing.
- Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
- Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.
- Be willing to prospect and qualify new leads for your own portfolio.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with your clients through strategic thinking and assist them with reaching their ROI objectives.
- Daily and weekly monitoring, analysis and optimization of their advertising campaigns. You must have the ability to identify areas of improvement and act on them fast.
- Interpret statistical data and campaign reports effectively.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly revenue goals generated from your global portfolio.
- Participate and communicate actively with other team members within the sales division (Publishing, Performance, CS) to aid knowledge and best practice sharing.