This is a bridging role between Business Intelligence and the Sales Department with the objective to improve performance and revenue by optimizing our IP range database.
The Data Manager (IP ranges) will be responsible for improving revenues from advertising campaigns targeting 3G IP ranges. Together with the Business Intelligence Director your main duty is to optimize our IP range database with data that is acquired both internally and externally. Any optimization should be linked with performance and revenue improvements. The role includes providing regular feedback with our Business Analyst (who is responsible for trends analysis), and the sales team.
- Understand the value of the IP ranges and how advertisers can make effective use of them
- Manage a complex database of IP ranges through a web interface
- Improve the current IP range database based on internal and external information, with an objective to improve overall quality
- Become an expert in ISP knowledge gained through internal discussions and thorough internet investigation
- Measure and report the impact of the improvements that you make to our database
- Experience in IP services and/or the Carrier Billing sector is an asset
- At least 1 year of relevant professional industry experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of IP and ISP functions
- Experience in mobile advertising is also a plus
- Proactive personality with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the business
- Able to handle multiple high priority requests
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand the workings of the company’s platform and the digital advertising industry
- Solid understanding of Excel/Google spreadsheet
- Strong spoken and written English
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
ExoClick is ranked at number 11 in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Spain in the category of companies with between 20-49 employees (PYMES), check out our company benefits video: https://vimeo.com/127707645
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
12 of our company benefits: Day off on your birthday – Private health insurance – Flexitime – Flexible compensation plan: Transport ticket, Meal voucher and Childcare voucher – Free English & Spanish language classes – Free daily organic fruit – Free Friday team breakfast – Games room – Team building days out – Local restaurant discounts – 50% gym discount (Claror Group of fitness centers) – Attractive employee referral program bonus.
Barcelona Office, Spain