This is a bridging role between Business Intelligence and the Sales Department with the objective to improve performance and revenue by optimizing our IP range database.
The Data Manager (IP ranges) will be responsible for improving revenues from advertising campaigns targeting 3G IP ranges. Together with the Business Intelligence Director your main duty is to optimize our IP range database with data that is acquired both internally and externally. Any optimization should be linked with performance and revenue improvements. The role includes providing regular feedback with our Business Analyst (who is responsible for trends analysis), and the sales team.
- Understand the value of the IP ranges and how advertisers can make effective use of them
- Manage a complex database of IP ranges through a web interface
- Improve the current IP range database based on internal and external information, with an objective to improve overall quality
- Become an expert in ISP knowledge gained through internal discussions and thorough internet investigation
- Measure and report the impact of the improvements that you make to our database
- Experience in IP services and/or the Carrier Billing sector is an asset
- At least 1 year of relevant professional industry experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of IP and ISP functions
- Experience in mobile advertising is also a plus
- Proactive personality with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the business
- Able to handle multiple high priority requests
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand the workings of the company’s platform and the digital advertising industry
- Solid understanding of Excel/Google spreadsheet
- Strong spoken and written English
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
ExoClick is ranked at number 11 in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Spain in the category of companies with between 20-49 employees (PYMES), check out our company benefits video: https://vimeo.com/127707645
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
12 of our company benefits: Day off on your birthday – Private health insurance – Flexitime – Flexible compensation plan: Transport ticket, Meal voucher and Childcare voucher – Free English & Spanish language classes – Free daily organic fruit – Free Friday team breakfast – Games room – Team building days out – Local restaurant discounts – 50% gym discount (Claror Group of fitness centers) – Attractive employee referral program bonus.
Barcelona Office, Spain
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
ExoClick is the 4th largest ad network in the world, and we are looking for a talented and highly skilled Frontend Engineer.
You'll join our team in Barcelona and play a key role in an innovative and ambitious project. Based on React and Redux for the frontend and relying on a Go and Node backend architecture, our product promises to give you many fulfilling and rewarding challenges.
As Accountant and as part of the Finance department you will be in charge of administrative and accounting tasks, working with different processes.
This position is open with a temporary contract so as to cover a maternity leave in the team.
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As an Advertiser Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of medium-to-large sized global advertisers as well as the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns using ExoClick's proprietary technology and network solutions. You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their ROI objectives, and will be required to generate statistical and financial reports for your clients and Management. You will report directly to the Head of Advertising.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns successfully.
- Extremely organized and rigorous.
- Proactive, with strong communication skills.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- We will value any previous experience as a media buyer, advertiser, affiliate or traffic manager.
Daily tasks include
- Creation, monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Clients follow up by phone and email.
- Websites classification and network optimizations.
- Negotiation of monthly agreements and pricing.
- Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
- Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.
- Be willing to prospect and qualify new leads for your own portfolio.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with your clients through strategic thinking and assist them with reaching their ROI objectives.
- Daily and weekly monitoring, analysis and optimization of their advertising campaigns. You must have the ability to identify areas of improvement and act on them fast.
- Interpret statistical data and campaign reports effectively.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly revenue goals generated from your global portfolio.
- Participate and communicate actively with other team members within the sales division (Publishing, Performance, CS) to aid knowledge and best practice sharing.