This is a bridge role between the Business Intelligence and Sales departments with the objective of winning business based on specific actions derived from detailed analysis of ExoClick´s advertising network and platform.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for providing an overall trend view of international media placement. Together with BI Director he/she will develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that provide critical business visibility on key revenue and audience trends, by product, market, vertical and client. Additionally, based on detailed analysis of the advertising campaigns running on the network, he/she will collaborate with the Sales and Business Development team to identify potential partnerships for critical segments of our network.
You will identify opportunities for improvement to processes and business operations using information technology. The role is project based and begins with analysing a customer’s needs, gathering and documenting their requirements and creating a project plan resulting in a technology solution. You will need a good understanding of technology.
- Structure masses of information, identify data-driven trends and understand what really matters and why.
- Deliver insights and analytics across the company’s display ad network and communicate them in daily, weekly and monthly trend reporting.
- Proactive investigation and trends analysis by using our internal tools (global stats, daily trends) and external BI management systems.
- Analyze the digital media space through navigation and code reading and investigate the different factors that are involved from the point of view of the advertiser, their advertising offers and the product owner, etc.
- Ability to identify and escalate issues and opportunities ahead of time to help reduce impact and improve financial / performance implications.
- Together with the BI Director, develop and defend actionable insights and conclusions in order to win new business.
- Analyze competitor networks
- Identify potential partnerships with Advertisers and Publishers
- Degree in information technology, business information systems, business administration or similar
- At least 1+ years of relevant professional industry experience is required.
- Proactive personality with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Managing and prioritising workload, taking ownership of all assigned tasks
- Advanced Internet user, able to identify valuable information hidden within html code
- Experience with advanced statistical methodology, data and datasets
- The desire and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever evolving environment
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand how the company’s platform and Industry work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Excel /Google spreadsheets
- Experience with BI management software
- Experience with ad network technologies
- Basic knowledge of web programming languages
What we offer
- We offer a position in an young, dynamic and international team made up of over 23 nationalities, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
- We offer the opportunity for permanent training, for personal development, ambitious career growth, and competitive salary
- We offer some great benefits including health insurance, birthday off, free organic fruit for brain power, free coffee for an energy boost, local restaurant discounts for lunches and gym discounts for keeping fit and active!
- Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!
Barcelona office, Spain
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
ExoClick is the 4th largest ad network in the world, and we are looking for a talented and highly skilled Frontend Engineer.
You'll join our team in Barcelona and play a key role in an innovative and ambitious project. Based on React and Redux for the frontend and relying on a Go and Node backend architecture, our product promises to give you many fulfilling and rewarding challenges.
As Accountant and as part of the Finance department you will be in charge of administrative and accounting tasks, working with different processes.
This position is open with a temporary contract so as to cover a maternity leave in the team.
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As an Advertiser Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of medium-to-large sized global advertisers as well as the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns using ExoClick's proprietary technology and network solutions. You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their ROI objectives, and will be required to generate statistical and financial reports for your clients and Management. You will report directly to the Head of Advertising.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns successfully.
- Extremely organized and rigorous.
- Proactive, with strong communication skills.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- We will value any previous experience as a media buyer, advertiser, affiliate or traffic manager.
Daily tasks include
- Creation, monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Clients follow up by phone and email.
- Websites classification and network optimizations.
- Negotiation of monthly agreements and pricing.
- Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
- Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.
- Be willing to prospect and qualify new leads for your own portfolio.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with your clients through strategic thinking and assist them with reaching their ROI objectives.
- Daily and weekly monitoring, analysis and optimization of their advertising campaigns. You must have the ability to identify areas of improvement and act on them fast.
- Interpret statistical data and campaign reports effectively.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly revenue goals generated from your global portfolio.
- Participate and communicate actively with other team members within the sales division (Publishing, Performance, CS) to aid knowledge and best practice sharing.