This is a bridge role between the Business Intelligence and Sales departments with the objective of winning business based on specific actions derived from detailed analysis of ExoClick´s advertising network and platform.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for providing an overall trend view of international media placement. Together with BI Director he/she will develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that provide critical business visibility on key revenue and audience trends, by product, market, vertical and client. Additionally, based on detailed analysis of the advertising campaigns running on the network, he/she will collaborate with the Sales and Business Development team to identify potential partnerships for critical segments of our network.
You will identify opportunities for improvement to processes and business operations using information technology. The role is project based and begins with analysing a customer’s needs, gathering and documenting their requirements and creating a project plan resulting in a technology solution. You will need a good understanding of technology.
- Structure masses of information, identify data-driven trends and understand what really matters and why.
- Deliver insights and analytics across the company’s display ad network and communicate them in daily, weekly and monthly trend reporting.
- Proactive investigation and trends analysis by using our internal tools (global stats, daily trends) and external BI management systems.
- Analyze the digital media space through navigation and code reading and investigate the different factors that are involved from the point of view of the advertiser, their advertising offers and the product owner, etc.
- Ability to identify and escalate issues and opportunities ahead of time to help reduce impact and improve financial / performance implications.
- Together with the BI Director, develop and defend actionable insights and conclusions in order to win new business.
- Analyze competitor networks
- Identify potential partnerships with Advertisers and Publishers
- Degree in information technology, business information systems, business administration or similar
- At least 1+ years of relevant professional industry experience is required.
- Proactive personality with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Managing and prioritising workload, taking ownership of all assigned tasks
- Advanced Internet user, able to identify valuable information hidden within html code
- Experience with advanced statistical methodology, data and datasets
- The desire and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever evolving environment
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand how the company’s platform and Industry work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Excel /Google spreadsheets
- Experience with BI management software
- Experience with ad network technologies
- Basic knowledge of web programming languages
What we offer
- We offer a position in an young, dynamic and international team made up of over 23 nationalities, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
- We offer the opportunity for permanent training, for personal development, ambitious career growth, and competitive salary
- We offer some great benefits including health insurance, birthday off, free organic fruit for brain power, free coffee for an energy boost, local restaurant discounts for lunches and gym discounts for keeping fit and active!
- Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!
Barcelona office, Spain
This is a bridging role between Business Intelligence and the Sales Department with the objective of improving performance and revenues by delivering reports, identifying trends and optimizing our IP range database.
Together with BI Director and Data Analyst you will develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports along with further reporting on specific ad hoc projects. Additionally, based on detailed analysis of the advertising campaigns running on the network, you will collaborate with the Sales and Business Development teams to identify potential partnerships for critical segments of our network. Lastly, together with the Business Intelligence Director you will work on optimizing our IP range database with data that is acquired both internally and externally.
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain's biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
As Performance Advertising Manager you will work with global, performance-based online advertisers across a wide variety of verticals within the adult entertainment industry. You will actively create, monitor and optimize campaigns for a portfolio of clients (both assigned and newly qualified leads) with a particular focus on effective inventory monetization, delivering a first class service and sharing best practices within the various internal departments. Your daily tasks will also involve data analysis, preparing strategic client reports, proposals and contracts. You will report to the Head of Performance and Senior Management on a monthly basis.