As Customer Services Agent you will provide an essential function for the company. You will gain a 360º view of the business and most importantly provide customer satisfaction.
You will work in a small but dynamic team giving support to our Advertisers and Publishers that use our network along with supporting internal departments and spotting opportunities for attracting new business.
The job will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
- Moderate content of the ExoClick network ensuring internal procedures are followed and maintaining consistent high standards of work
- Work inquires from our clients using various platforms (Email/Live chat)
- Taking ownership of unresolved issues and follow them through to the customers satisfaction.
- Manage work flows to agreed KPI’s
- Protect the network from 3rd party abuse and security issues.
- Previous customer service experience (Minimum 2 years)
- You are fluent in or native English
- Strong oral and written communication
- Multi-tasking abilities
- 24/7 flexibility to work on day or night shift.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Proficient with PC based software and browsers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with all types of Adult content websites
- Knowledge of website construction and/or on-line advertising
- Speak Spanish and/or French
- We will accept applications if you possess a Certificate of Disability equal to or greater than 33%
Barcelona Office, Spain
This is a bridging role between Business Intelligence and the Sales Department with the objective of improving performance and revenues by delivering reports, identifying trends and optimizing our IP range database.
Together with BI Director and Data Analyst you will develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports along with further reporting on specific ad hoc projects. Additionally, based on detailed analysis of the advertising campaigns running on the network, you will collaborate with the Sales and Business Development teams to identify potential partnerships for critical segments of our network. Lastly, together with the Business Intelligence Director you will work on optimizing our IP range database with data that is acquired both internally and externally.
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain's biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
As Performance Advertising Manager you will work with global, performance-based online advertisers across a wide variety of verticals within the adult entertainment industry. You will actively create, monitor and optimize campaigns for a portfolio of clients (both assigned and newly qualified leads) with a particular focus on effective inventory monetization, delivering a first class service and sharing best practices within the various internal departments. Your daily tasks will also involve data analysis, preparing strategic client reports, proposals and contracts. You will report to the Head of Performance and Senior Management on a monthly basis.