As Customer Services Agent you will provide an essential function for the company. You will gain a 360º view of the business and most importantly provide customer satisfaction.
You will work in a small but dynamic team giving support to our Advertisers and Publishers that use our network along with supporting internal departments and spotting opportunities for attracting new business.
The job will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
- Moderate content of the ExoClick network ensuring internal procedures are followed and maintaining consistent high standards of work
- Work inquires from our clients using various platforms (Email/Live chat)
- Taking ownership of unresolved issues and follow them through to the customers satisfaction.
- Manage work flows to agreed KPI’s
- Protect the network from 3rd party abuse and security issues.
- Previous customer service experience (Minimum 2 years)
- You are fluent in or native English
- Strong oral and written communication
- Multi-tasking abilities
- 24/7 flexibility to work on day or night shift.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Proficient with PC based software and browsers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with all types of Adult content websites
- Knowledge of website construction and/or on-line advertising
- Speak Spanish and/or French
- We will accept applications if you possess a Certificate of Disability equal to or greater than 33%
Barcelona Office, Spain
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will be on the front line in protecting our network/clients against online security threats.
The Compliance Team works 24/7 providing assistance to our client around the globe, through Emails & tickets in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Working within the ExoClick Customer Services department, you will have the responsibility for providing our clients with the highest level of client service. Additionally you will have targets to meet in generating additional client revenues through sharing product knowledge and upselling.
The Client Care team works 24/7 providing assistance to all our client around the globe, through Emails and Live Chat, in a fast paced energetic environment. The role will involve challenging problem solving and requires logical and technically minded applicants.
Currently we have 2 open positions in this team: one for the afternoon shift and the other one for the night shift.
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain's biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As RTB Account Manager, your role will be to manage programmatic (RTB) accounts within the company, both from the demand and supply side.
You develop programmatic business by signing up new programmatic partners, attending trade shows and managing daily account management tasks. You define and maintain appropriate guidelines for SSP and DSP partners to get a seat at our exchange. You monitor fraud on that side of the business and keep the network clean. You monitor specific KPI's and exclude low value or low quality partners.